In a very short time, our routines have been altered, and we are all dealing with a new reality to which we must adapt on a daily basis. But, we are sure that we will come out stronger of the present circumstances soon!
In this perspective, JCU Athletics wants to support you and keep you company during these days, helping you stay fit and building a stronger body!
We might be physically distant, but we are digitally closer than ever. This is why, we have come come up with different virtual sports activities that you can easily perform while at home and can, at least, give you the feeling that despite the geographical distance, we are still close to each other.
You can access and follow all the workout programs on our official YouTube Channel – John Cabot University Athletics. Here’s below the complete playlist and the description of all our virtual Fitness Classes:
- Stay Fit with Alex Home Workout Video Series – A series of short videos where our Athletics Coordinator Alessandro Ronald Sabelli demonstrates specific exercises that you can all easily do at home. They are intended to work and strengthen different parts of our body. Each workout will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Morning Fitness Routine – In this workout, JCU Athletics Coordinator Marco Iorio gives you some useful tips to create a daily fitness routine through some specific exercises for your joints and upper body that will help all your muscles to wake up.
- Stretching and Posture Exercises – In this video, Alessandro will teach you how to perform some important stretching and posture exercises that you can do on a daily basis to help your body gain more flexibility and reduce muscular tension and pain.
- Quick Workout Sessions – A new series of quick training programs with our JCU Athletics assistant Massimiliano Menculini where every workout is dedicated to train determined body parts with specific exercises.
- High Intensity Interval Training Live Class – HIIT workout is a form of a cardiovascular training strategy that alternates short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. It provides improved athletic capacity and condition as well as improved glucose metabolism. HIIT live class takes place twice a week on our official Instagram page (@jcugladiators) at 6:00 pm CET with Alessandro. However, you can still follow the workout on our YouTube Channel on the following day.
- Kick Boxing Live Class – One of our most famous classes at JCU is also streamed live on our Facebook and Instagram page every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 pm CET with Massimiliano. You can then access the class also on our Youtube Channel as soon as we upload the video.
We will continue to update constantly our fitness programs with new activities, so keep following us and stay TUNED!
STAY HOME, BUT…STAY FIT!