Stretching is a fundamental activity that should become an integral part of every workout program. But what is exactly the value of stretching exercises?
Let’s have a closer look together to the Top 10 Benefits of Stretching:
- Increases your flexibility
- Increases your range of motion
- Improves your performance in physical activities
- Increases blood flow to your muscles
- Improves your posture
- Decreases the risk of injuries
- Helps relieve post-exercise aches and pains.
- Helps reduce or manage stress
- Reduces muscular tension and enhances muscular relaxation
- Decreases the risk of low-back pain
In the video below, JCU Athletics Coordinator Alessandro Sabelli shows you some important stretching and posture exercises that you can do on a daily basis to help your body and muscles feel better.