The aim of the trip is to learn the back office operations of an Italian-American soccer club and to create a connection within our students and the club.
We will have the chance to meet the staff members and players during an early lunch, then we will visit their offices and watch their first game of the season. After the game we will participate in the press conference and we will learn about the organizational process of a game day.
We highly recommend this trip to all the business BA students and to student-athletes involved in our sports teams.
John Cabot University will cover all costs. However, there is a €20 deposit to insure a spot. Please bring exact change to:
- the Student Services Office (Tiber Campus), from 9AM to 5PM
- the JCU Fitness Center (Gianicolo Residence), from 8AM to 10PM
You will get your deposit back on the day of the trip when we check you in.
Deadline to sign up and pay is Thursday, September 1st. Spots are limited.
The itinerary is:
Sunday, September 4th
- 8:30 AM – Departure from Tiber Campus, Lungotevere Sanzio, 12
- 11:15 AM – Arrival in Grosseto, Hotel Granduca
- 11:30 AM – Meeting with the staff and team members and Lunch
- 2 PM – Visit of the Offices
- 3 PM – Soccer Game: FC Grosseto vs Fezzanese
- 5 PM – Press Conference
- 6 PM – Departure from Grosseto
- 8:30 PM – Arrival in Rome
Please email us at athleti[email protected] or comment this post if you have any questions.